A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the website visitor’s device when visiting our website.
Our website uses first- and third-party cookies, which are further divided into temporary and permanent cookies.
First-party cookies originate from our website and can be either temporary or permanent. These cookies allow us to store information that will be re-used by the same visitor the next time they visit our website (e.g. language selection).
Temporary cookies are deleted from the visitor’s device after the website is closed.
Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s device even after the website is closed.
Persistent cookies have different expiry dates (they stay in the device for days, months or years).
– collecting usage patterns and statistical data;
– remembering visitor preferences and settings;
– presenting offers and marketing messages that are better suited to the visitor’s needs;
– gathering the information needed to develop the website;
– logging in, personalising the page and filling in forms;
– making it easier to share content on social media;
– provision of content (Facebook, Google).
The visitor can delete the cookies stored on the device and prevent the cookies from being stored on the device. To do this, the visitor must change the privacy settings of the web browser. For more details, see the web browser user instructions: Note: We cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the website if cookies are blocked.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions. When visiting our website, check the content of the terms and conditions for any possible alterations.